April 2019 Giveaway – Closing Date: 01/05/2019
How to enter?
Simply link your business in the comments on the competition post on Facebook to enter the draw.
When will the draw take place?
The lucky winner will be drawn in the first week of May 2019 and announced later on the same day.
Who provides the website?
The website will be fully designed and created by Visual Bliss Media LTD to the value of £599+VAT to the clients specification.
Can anyone enter?
The winning business must be listed in the AngleseyLocal.com business directory and be located in Anglesey or the immediate surrounding areas (Bangor, Caernarfon)
Full Terms & Conditions.
1.The promoter is: Visual Bliss Media LTD T/A AngleseyLocal.com (company no. 07762799) whose registered office is at Caerau, Holyhead, Anglesey.
2.The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 years or over except employees of Visual Bliss Media LTD and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3.There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5.To enter the competition, you must enter the link to your business on AngleseyLocal in the comments section of the Facebook post which can be found here: facebook.com/angleseylocal
6.Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7.Closing date for entry will be 01/05/2019. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8.No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9.The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Your business must be listed in the AngleseyLocal business directory. Copy the web link for your business in AngleseyLocal.com and paste the link into the comments section on the Facebook promotional post.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England].
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be published on Facebook on the day of the draw.
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.